Saturday 30 January 2010

A Quick Catch-Up

Well, that's another hectic week over with, but still no chance to relax. I'm still trying to get one of my clients accounts finished - am saying no more than that!


I did manage to get a few cards made this week, I was totally inspired by the TGF Relay, which unfortunately had to be abandoned because so many people joined in it crashed their galleria. Anyway, here's my 3rd card for the relay that I forgot to share with you...


Image: Toby Cub from TGF, coloured with promarkers.
Papers are Basic Grey Lime Rickey, chipboard greeting from Papermania, bow is papermania capsule collection, cardstock is core'dinations


I also turned a year older on Wednesday - ugh!! Think we'll just forget my birthday from now on. But i did want to share some of the handmade cards I got from my fabulous teamies at PfP.
First one is from Sue...
This next one is from Maria
This one is from one of my bosses at PfP, Denise
And this one is from the BIG boss at PfP, Gina
And finally this one is from my mum and dad, my mum made it herself.


So, we woke up yesterday morning to a blanket of 4 inches of snow - ugh, thought we'd seen the last of the white stuff. So I took the kids to school and playgroup. One of my neighbours had got her car stuck at the corner just along the road from us, and I tried to stop to ask if she was ok, but my car wouldn't stop! Then when I went to go for Faith, I really struggled to get out - so I decided to just pick the kids up from school at the same time in case I didn't get out later. That was definitely a good idea because the snow kept falling. I woke up this morning to another 2 or 3 inches of snow, so there's not much chance of going anywhere this weekend. Shame eh? Unfortunately though, I don't get peace to get any crafting done during the day, then by the time I'm finished chasing the girls back to bed for half the evening I really can't be bothered. But I have done my DT card for PfP this week so I'm pleased I don't have to rush it.



7 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!
They are lovely birthday cards :)

Your Toby is so so cute!!!

kelly ledder said...

Happy belated birthday, u had some lovely cards we have just had a sprinkling today so managed to get out and get back in but that's it until monday I think

Ida / Little said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours! And what sweet cards you got. Mine is on its way, but the mail to/from the UK is sooo slow lately.

And I must say I find it so funny how the UK just stop's when loads of snow come around ;) Welcome to our world here in Norway. You get used to it and find out it isn't that bad! The snow is up to my windows here right now and it pretty mild, only -10C. But for you sweetie I hope the snow melts away! ;)

Hugs Ida

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card debbi...love that sweet image and big belated birthday hugs from someone else marooned in the snow....see you in the spring...hugs kath xxxx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I love your cute baby card! and Wow! you received some fab cards for your birthday! Lucky you!
Nicola

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

happy belated birthday hun....
love your cards especially the one off ya mom, its great

hugs shell xx

Meahni Pieterse said...

That must've been so exciting getting all those cards! Birthdays do make a person feel special hey. Yours is too gorgeous.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...