Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Summer 2012 Limited Edition Colours

Well I'm sure you've all heard by now that Letraset have released the Summer 2012 Limited Edition pack - these will only be produced for a limited time, and when the stock is gone they will never make these colours again.
And wow - what gorgeous, tangy summery colours they are..
My ones arrived yesterday so I had a quick play around with them just to see how yummy these colours are. And just like I did with the Spring colours, I've put together a wee chart to show where these Limited Edition colours fit in with your existing promarkers...


If you want to see the equivalent Spring chart, you can find it here.
Now, I need to get cracking with a lovely summery project to show them off :)


Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

7 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for this - superbly useful referencing.
Paula (PEP)

Lou Mac said...

YOU!! Are a genius. Thank you missy. xo

sugarplum said...

Love the sumer colours but was put off buying cos I wasnt sure what colours they would go with Now youve shown me I will have to buy them! (any excuse lol)
thanks
Fi

Dec'sNan said...

Thanks for that Debbie
On my list of things I have to have lol.
Keep smiling
Hugs
Decsnan
Xx

Kat said...

I've got mine ordered. Couldn't resist them! Hope they come soon.

Kat xx

Jo Walker said...

First thing I did after unwrapping my new summer set was come here to see if you had done a 'fit in' chart!
Thank you for this! x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the summer colours, Off to play with mine just now and pop them in beside the old ones, Love Hxxx

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!