Sunday, 31 March 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - March

Well I'm skidding in here - the coo's tail this month with my entry for Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2013. It took me a while to get this tag done this month - I got the label with the bunny and tinsel done, then it took me another week before I got around to finishing it off. So this is what I was aiming for this month.....
And this is my version - with a couple of wee adapt-and-overcome tweaks :)
I didn't have the seasonal stash, so I cut up the front cover of the Kraft Resist Paper Stash and coloured it with Peeled Paint and Broken China Distress Stains, I cut the grass by hand as I don't have that die, or the banner die, so again I tore the banner by hand.
I also didn't have the right colours of Distress paint to colour the metalwork, so I tinted the Distress Paint I do have on the craft mat with a drop of alcohol ink :)

Have a happy easter everyone
Debz
x

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I think those adapt & overcome remedies are brilliant & I love your colours, well done for skidding in.
Hope you're having a lovely Easter with the youngsters.
Paula (PEP)

cebelica said...

I think your tag turned out beautifully. I love it! Hugs! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well that's a great adaption. You don't want to make it exactly the same anyway, much nicer to put your own take on it I think. Hope you are having a great Easter x

Kat said...

Gorgeous Debbi, love the colours you've used. I think you've done pretty well in spite of not having all the dies.

Hope the Retreat weekend goes well. I'm really jealous lol!

Kat xx

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!