Sunday, 20 April 2014

Hello strangers

Hi there, long time no see :) I'm not going to bore you with apologies, I just haven't had time to do much crafting let alone have time to blog about it, but I'm back to report on the Spring craft retreat at The Papeterie - its been a lot of hard work, but it was worth every minute.
This was the first retreat where we had 3 days of classes, tiring but great fun!
On Friday, I only taught one class - the Bright Distress Box. Anyone who knows me, knows I love bright colours - I've never really been a subtle pastel kind of girl.
This is what we made...
Supplies:
Triangle paper mache box
Watercolour paper
Distress Ink inkpads: Picked Raspberries, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Gathered Twigs
Ranger Mini mister
Ranger Ink Blending Tool & Blending Foam
Tim Holtz Stencils: Rays, Splatters, Dot Fade
Distress Markers: Picked Raspberries, Peacock Feathers
Tim Holtz stamps: Paris memoirs
Tim Holtz 'writing desk' sizzix die
Distress Glitter: Black Soot
Seam Binding

and here are some pics of the ladies on the class, which I taught on Friday and again on Saturday...




Thanks for visiting,
 I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

4 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Hey, it's been a while eh?! Fab box though!

Susan xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow welcome back, what a lovely surprise. Great time was had by all I reckon x

Kat said...

It had been a long time Debbi, but good to see you again with this fabby box. Love the bright colours. I'm not a neutral colour person either.

Hope you and your family are all well.

Kat xx

Pamela said...

No apologies/explanations required - I blog only occasionally myself. Great box, very colourful, and everyone looks as if they're enjoying themselves.

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!