Friday 8 August 2014

Live the life you've imagined

Hi there,
thanks to everyone who commented here and on the Letraset blog about my last post featuring white embossing and promarkers.
This time I'm sticking with the grungy theme but using completely different products - this time I'm using Letraset Inks and Aquamarkers.
Here's a sneaky peek...
I'm also giving away some goodies
I have two sets of Aquamarkers to give away - so we'll have 2 winners this time.

All you have to do is leave a comment on my post on the Letraset Blog here and then leave your details on the inlinkz below. The draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 8th August

Debz x

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Hi Debbi! I just found you via the Papeterie website. My family live in Aberdeenshire, and they're all Glennies too!
I browsed your blog and instantly fell in love with the stunning tags and gorgeous cards, so I'm now following you! x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...