Monday 3 January 2011

Back to Normal - class news

Thank crunchie it's all over. All the decorations are down and put away for next year, just need to get the kids to bed early tonight to get them back into a routine for going back to school on Wednesday. And am even managing to get some crafting done. Because the kids missed their last week of school before the holidays due to the snow, they also missed out on giving the teachers their xmas gifts. So to make up for that I have a wee assembly line going at the moment, making desk calendars for 11. 


I'll also have to make a start on some samples for my next class at Simply Create. As my class in November was cancelled due to the adverse weather, the people who were booked on it are given first refusal for this new class at 1.30pm on Saturday 5th February. BUT if there is enough demand, I will be doing another class that day at 10.30am. So if you want to join me and get some tips on how to use your promarkers then don't delay, email Jacqui at Simply Create now. Jacqui has moved to larger premises, there's more space for more goodies and a dedicated workshop/class space too - she's open from this Wednesday, so go have a nosey.



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Debbi, got to agree with you, thank goodness it's all over. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time but it seems to have been a very long holiday this year or am I just imagining it. Broke with tradition this year and the decorations are down too - usually leave it to the 5th but just had had enough so they're back in the attic for another year. Wish I lived closer so I could attend your classes but your online tutorials compensate. Elizabeth x

Macpurp said...

oh I agree with You and Elizabeth....am so glad it is all over this year!
Enjoy your classes.

love teen xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...