As promised, I'm back with some more blog candy - this is going to be a big one, because I'm celebrating gaining my 1000th follower. I can't actually believe that 1000 of you are interested enough in my waffling to follow my blog lol
So to thank all my followers here on my blog and on my facebook page, I've put together some stash that I hope you'll like.
- 1 spiral bound notebook for you to alter
- 1 bookprint paper pad from Papermania
- 1 sheet cream Mini Alpha Stickers from Kaisercraft
- 2 packs of Make It Crafty lasercut chipboard embellishments
- 1 Frame Swirl Lea'bilities die
- 1 Corners Marianne Creatables die
- Letraset Metallic Markers Set 1
- 1 pack Funky Butterflies wooden flourishes from Kaisercraft
- 1 pack Chocolate Pearl Brads from Kaisercraft
- 1 pack Wine Rhinestones from Kaisercraft
- 1 pack Chocolate Heaven pearls from The Hobby House
- 2 rolls of bakers twin
- 3 rolls of fabric tape
- 1 length of mesh ribbon
- 1 length of velvet crochet ribbon
- 1 pack of coffee and cream buttons
- 1 length of choc brown seam binding
Now because there's a lot of goodies up for grabs, I'm afraid there are one or two simple rules.
- Please visit my LE Summer 2012 post on the Letraset Blog and leave a comment
- Spread the word about this blog candy - if you have a blog then copy the above pic (with a link back here) to your sidebar - if you don't have a blog then please share this post on my FB page.
- Once you have done those 2 things please leave your details in the link tool below.
I will use random.org to draw a winner after the closing time of 12 noon GMT on Tuesday 12th June.
Thanks for visiting,
I appreciate any comments