Friday, 15 June 2012

It's Friday!

Yup, it's Friday - the end of the week for most folk - but the start of the week for me :) Tonight I'm going to be making Father's Day cards with the local Brownies, so I've kitted up all set for that - with a bit of luck I'll have some photo's to share with you tomorrow. Then on Saturday I'm demo-ing Promarkers, Flexmarkers and the brand new Sakura colour pencils that are in stock now at The Papeterie.


So today I thought I'd share some sneaky peeks of some of the samples I've done for The Papeterie...



I'll be on hand from 10am - 12.30pm tomorrow if you'd like to join me at The Papeterie, where I can answer any of your colouring questions.


Later today my boy gets back from his school residential trip, I can't wait to see him again, we've missed him heaps. It's the first time he's ever been away from home other that going to his dad's. 


Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Debbie fab sneaky peeks your colouring is superb. I know what you mean when they go away for the first time mine went last year I didn't sleep the whole week he was away. Take care Caroline xxx

mapowska said...

Beautiful bits :)
Oh, I regret I cannot take part in one of those presentations of markers...
Have a nice weekend :)

Debbie said...

Sounds like fun.Your boy will have had a ball no doubt.Have fun.Hugs Debbie x

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm intrigued by the Sakura pencils - but you know me - where there's a pencil I'm all ears. Shall have to do some investigating about those. Oh for more hours in the day. Had some quality time with husband last night - watched The Towering Inferno. I was shaking at times it was so tense!
Hope your lad's fine.
Paula (PEP)

Curlybear said...

ooh how gorgeous, I can't wait to see the rest and as always your colouring is outstanding,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Erika said...

Hi Debbi loving your sneaky peaks, have a super day. Hugs Erika. x

Aud said...

These sneek peeks look good Debbi and im so looking forward to tomorrow, c u then. Hope your son has enjoyed his trip away .Aud x.

Shazza said...

busy weekend, good luck with the demos x

Kat said...

Loving your sneaky peeks Debbi. Hope you had a good day at the Papeterie.

Hope Scott enjoyed his trip. Isn't it weird when they go off on an extended school trip for the first time?

Kat xx

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!