Monday, 14 January 2013

Neon Brights

I'm making up samples for Letraset at the moment and I was playing around last night with the Neon Markers - now I'm not normally a neon kinda girl, but there's something very gratifying about these water based pens...
So, first up I clear embossed a Tim Holtz word stamp onto a Manila tag...
I then scribbled a selection of neon markers onto a craft sheet - I used Glowing Green, Luminous Yellow and Radiant Orange - and then spritzed with water and swished the tag through the colour on the sheet (you can dry with a heat gun and layer up the colour until you are happy with the background)

I stamped the greeting again in the top right hand corner with the Radiant Orange neon marker, then in the bottom left with black Archival. I also stamped a Clarity flower head stamp onto the tag in each of the neon colours. I coloured a piece of washi tape with all 3 colours randomly and adhered this onto the tag, I also coloured a wooden laser cut butterfly some seam binding and a washer with the neon markers and attached these too.

And here's a wee close-up ...
I'd like to enter this into:
Anything but a card - things with wings
Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes
Dream Valley challenges - anything goes
Brown Sugar - butterflies
Stampin for the weekend - anything goes

Debz x

19 comments:

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gabbi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Celina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suze Bain said...

Erika said...

mags said...

sandra's crafty corner said...

Violets Corner said...

Kat said...

nnalorac said...

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I wouldn't have thought I would like something with these neons but ths is inspired.

Laura said...

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Scrappin Sista said...

Scrappin Sista said...

diane hasthorpe said...

Diana Fernandez said...

Nelle said...

What a nice tag, the colours are really wonderful. I am going to try this. xx

Christy said...

Very VERY beautiful colors! :) :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card! :) :) :)

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!