Monday 11 August 2008

Catch Up

Aha, time for my first post...
well I think it might be an idea to upload one or two of the LO's I've completed to date. I only started scrapbooking earlier this year (2008) and still consider myself very much a beginner, so here goes....


This is one of my very first layouts, I made it as a gift for a good friend of mine who came to visit one weekend with her boys. I managed to give her the crafting bug too.


This is another early LO, this time of my son Scott - I wanted to show off the concentration he has when he's involved with his Bionicles


This is the first LO I did of my eldest daughter Willow, the picture was taken in early Spring 2008 in our garden


This was my favourite of my first attempts at scrapbooking, I think it captures the spirit of my youngest daughter Faith (or Fayfee as she's known)


After I'd done a LO for each of the kids I thought I'd play around with a half decent picture I'd managed to take of myself on the webcam - looking back at it now though I think its crying out for a title that explains the significance of the different puzzle pieces


I really enjoyed making this one - it's a lovely photo of my dad and my nephew Kyle taken one summer in my mum and dad's garden, Kyle and dad are just two peas in a pod! The other reason I enjoyed doing this LO was I got to play around with my new Dovecraft Fantasy papers - took me ages to cut out just those two elements though.

So that more or less takes you up to date, I know there are very few LO's but finding a couple of hours to devote to scrapbooking is a rarity in this house lol





No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...