Friday, 10 October 2008

Beckie is my hero!

I emailed Beckie Dreyer a few months ago for some advice about that black and white pic of Willow, as I was a bit lacking inspiration. Anyway Beckie helped me immensely and I've been a fan of her work for a while, firstly via the Do-Crafts website and latterly via her blog. I just love her style, at first I tried too hard to mimic her style and failed miserably, but now have kind of settled into picking out one or two elements that I like and scrap-lifting and adapting them to be more in keeping with a simpler style of my own. 
My God, I'm off waffling again! My point though, is that Beckie was quite taken with the picture of Willow and asked if I would let her scrap it. Of course I said yes, it's an honour as far as I'm concerned. So Beckie emailed me last night to show me her finished layout. Isn't it fantabulous?? I think she has really captured the essence of Willow and done the picture proud.
So Beckie, if you're reading this - thankyou sooooo much, I am awfully chuffed :D

Beckie has the details of what she used here

3 comments:

Beckie Dreyer said...

**Blush** I loved scrapping this picture.
Happy scrapping and looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work :)

Mar G said...

The 'Willow' page is stunning....Well Done Beckie! :)
I know how chuffed Debz is with it & how touched she is with your kindness Beckie x

Lori said...

That is such a gorgeous photo- I'm so glad Beckie did this stunning page for you to show it in all its cuteness! And she's even nicer in real life!

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!