Thursday 9 October 2008

Firstly - I've been tagged!

I've been tagged
Thanks to Mar for tagging me! :)
 
The Rules -
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Facts About Me

1. I joined the RAF at 17 years old.
2. I'm the black sheep of the family
3. I need lots (and I mean lots) of mental stimulation
4. I don't make a very good nurse when anyone is ill
5. I love maths
6. I'm not scared of the dark, but I AM scared of what could be lurking in the dark.
7. I'm a complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel geek.

So now I'm tagging.......... Caroline, Dawn, Lori, Kerry, Angela, Crafty Alice, and Lynsey.
Happy Tagging everyone ;)

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Hi thanks for tagging me.
I have been tagged in the past and here is a link to my 7 funny facts!
My facts are Here
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Lynsey :)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...