Monday, 14 June 2010

Demo Day

Gosh, its been ages since I blogged - life has just been a blur to be honest. It's a busy time, coming to the end of the summer term for the kids, so they're all off on various school trips, sports days etc etc and I have a whole story to tell you about wee Pepsi, but I'll save that for another day.

As you know, I was booked to do a demo day on Saturday at Kitty Krafts in Dundee, so I thought I'd share one or two of the samples I made up to take along with me. The day passed so quickly and Louise seemed to sell a few Promarkers too, so a good day all round.



4 comments:

kath said...

loving the samples and I need a lesson on Thursday on the colours you used for your hedgie...he's gorgeous...big hugs kath xxxx

shellshearer said...

I thought you had left us hun..glad to see you back blogging.
Gorgeous cards all so different but all fab as well x Glad you had a good day demonstrating xx

hugs shell xx
don't stay away to long this time please xx

Tracy said...

Nice to see some of your work Debbi, I love PB Hedgies, fabulous colouring.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kat said...

Love all these gorgeous samples. Glad your demo day went well.

Kat xx

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!