Monday 14 June 2010

Demo Day

Gosh, its been ages since I blogged - life has just been a blur to be honest. It's a busy time, coming to the end of the summer term for the kids, so they're all off on various school trips, sports days etc etc and I have a whole story to tell you about wee Pepsi, but I'll save that for another day.

As you know, I was booked to do a demo day on Saturday at Kitty Krafts in Dundee, so I thought I'd share one or two of the samples I made up to take along with me. The day passed so quickly and Louise seemed to sell a few Promarkers too, so a good day all round.



4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

loving the samples and I need a lesson on Thursday on the colours you used for your hedgie...he's gorgeous...big hugs kath xxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I thought you had left us hun..glad to see you back blogging.
Gorgeous cards all so different but all fab as well x Glad you had a good day demonstrating xx

hugs shell xx
don't stay away to long this time please xx

Tracy said...

Nice to see some of your work Debbi, I love PB Hedgies, fabulous colouring.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kat said...

Love all these gorgeous samples. Glad your demo day went well.

Kat xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...