Friday 3 September 2010

Set.......

1 more sleep to the Sugar Nellie blog hop - can you tell how excited I am yet. I'm just nervous as hell that my work will be half as fantastic as the rest of the DT and guests.

So remember to pop along to the Sugar Nellie blog from 9am tomorrow morning for all the fun.

I have been a rotten blogger of late - I don't like to make excuses but I'm finding it very difficult to fit in very much crafting at the moment, I need to get myself into a routine soon!! Anyway I have been beavering away behind the scenes - it's just a shame I can't share any of it with you yet. But here's something I can share...
I might have a little bit of candy up for grabs on Monday, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

See you all tomorrow - and remember if you're in Scotland tomorrow, try to make a wee trip to Simply Create to see all the goings on in aid of Save The Children

No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...