Saturday, 18 September 2010

Simply Create DT - Day 1

Hiya, life has been busy busy this last week or so - but will tell you about it after this weekend.
First I want to show you my first DT project for Simply Create - you'll notice that the title says "Day 1", well that's because I have a few projects to share, but I don't want to bombard you with them all at once.




Papers are all MME I Believe, cardstock is Bazzil, buttons  - all from Simply Create
I stamped the Hero Arts Hanging Trees stamp onto the red card and cut out the 3 large trees, I used white gel pen and glamour dust to decorate, the greeting inside is from the Hero Arts Joy to All clear set which I stamped with Versamark and embossed with white detail powder. (all above products are available at Simply Create.


This was my first attempt at a Joy Fold Card, so here's a few pics of it unfolded...




I haven't made a card for tomorrow, I've made a handy little thingummy jig instead.
Look out for all the creations from my fellow team-mates - you'll find the links to all their blogs on my sidebar. 

4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
I love the papers and colours on this card. A simple layout but very effective.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anne said...

Hi Debbi, fabulous card and love this JOY FOLD style.Look forward to your next "installment"--- (thought I'd left a message re your Angel DT card --must be floating in cyberspace ! Liked that card too.)
See you soon
Anne xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Love it Deb, perfect christmas card, hope you are ok.x

nnalorac said...

Never made a joy fold card Debbi, thanks for sharing, will definitely be trying it out, fab card. nnalorac.x

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!