can I just say thankyou to everyone who visits me and leaves a comment - I really appreciate everything you say, and those who visit and don't leave a comment .... don't be shy, I don't bite and I'd love to come visit you too.
Have you seen this month's ribbon kit from Angel Crafts? It's called Home Sweet Home and I personally think this is the best kit Angela has put together yet, here are all the goodies you get...
- 1 Bling word "Smile" from ZVA Creative
- 1 pack soft green Rhinestones from Kaisercraft
- 1 pack Lush Brads from My Mind's Eye in red
- 1 pack Prima Fairy Flora Butterflies stamps
- 1 Home Sweet Home Chipboard shapes from Tando Creative
- selection green and white blossoms
- 1m white sheer ribbon with red dots
- 1m green and white checked ribbon
- 1m white Ric-Rac
- 1m red sheer ribbon with white spots
- 1m green Ric-Rac
- 1m red and white checked ribbon
- 1m red Ric-Rac
Isn't it just yummy!!
well I have a few things to show you - some are still in-progress, so I'll start by showing you this card...
Image: Milton with Lily from Wild Rose Studios, coloured with promarkers (and glamour dust for the stamens)
Ribbons are all from the Home Sweet Home ribbon kit (including the red with white polka dot ribbon behind the zig zag punched border)
"Smile" is from the ribbon kit too.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenges - Diamonds are a girl's best friend
Stamp Something - Something Sweet
Paper Play Challenge - Embossing