Saturday 16 July 2011

Calling all crafters in the Central Belt & NE Scotland

I am so excited to be able to share some news with you, for all those of you in the Central Belt that have been disappointed that you're too far away to come to one of my demos, well......
I will be demonstrating promarkers and their ultra-fine nibs at Hobbycraft, Edinburgh on Saturday 6th August. It would be great to meet as many of you that can manage along on the day - I'll be there between 12 noon and 4pm.
Click here to see the store info, map and directions.


And if you're in the Aberdeen area I'll be demo-ing Stampavie stamps with promarkers and the ultra-fine nibs on Saturday 23rd July from 10.30 - 1pm with a class from 1.30pm, call 01224 807223 to book your place at The Papeterie
And I'll be demo-ing alongside the fabulous Kath Stewart at the Papeterie the following week - Saturday 30th July for their Christmas in July Extravaganza, we'd love to see you.
I'll be using the new Gorjuss Xmas stamps, Sugar Nellies, Promarkers and Spellbinders dies. Kath is demonstrating Hero Arts Xmas stamps and there will be loads of special offers on to kick start your christmas crafting :)


10 comments:

Shazza said...

boo-hoo, I am working the 6th :0(

Beckie said...

Woo Hoo congrats Debz xxx I'm working that day so can't pop in! But am heading to papeterie on 4 September ;)

Kat said...

Edinburgh's probably a bit far to go even if I'm in Crieff that day, don't think I can get out of the babysitting either! And would you believe I'm babysitting on the 23rd July too. That just leaves the 30th. I wonder!?

Kat xx

Fiona said...

woo hoo Debz...I am not working and will see what I can organise....would be great to see you!!

Fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

all the best with the prep for these - sound like it is going to be great fun for the participants & look forward to seeing the projects.
Paula (PEP)

akilli melek said...

Thanks for letting me know about this Debz. If baby hasnt appeared by then I will def try to make it over. Would have loved the christmas in july, but i'm too scared to go that distance this far on, lol. will be lovely to meet you ini Edinburgh and obviously it'll be a great excuse to buy some of those UFnibs ;-)
Just watched your tutorial too, well done!
caroline

mixamatoasties said...

I'm allowed to come too! Woo hoo. Susan xxx

Unknown said...

wish i were in that part of the world:)...i'd totally sit in on one of your classes!

xoxo

LorraineM said...

Can't make August but see you at the Papeterie on 23rd and 30th hopefully x

Suze Bain said...

Have fun in Edinburgh, hopefully catch up with you on one of your Papeterie days. xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...