Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Xmas Eve

Merry Xmas Eve everyone, are you too excited yet? Well it's almost reached hysteria here, the girls especially are high as kites. So as soon as they've finished their tea I'll be dunking them in the bath, then teeth brushed and jammies on. And then they'll be sorting out the milk and cookies for santa and a carrot for Rudolph and the other reindeer, and hanging up their stockings and off to bed.






Have you all been tracking Santa? NORAD track him every year and the kids love to see where he is at any given time on Xmas Eve - you'll find him here.


Thankfully Graham got home from his oil-rig yesterday, and Tesco managed to deliver my groceries so I'm all set. Made my soup today - my version of Scotch Broth (I use ham stock instead of mutton), and it's fabulous even if I do say so myself :)


Do you want to know who won my candy?
well, congratulations Fluffles, it's you! If you email me your address I'll pop it in the post as soon as we get the car out of here again. I managed to go out on Tuesday with quite a bit of help, but we've had several more inches of snow since then. Graham tried to get out last night and couldn't get anywhere. 
Many thanks to everyone who entered and don't be disheartened if you didn't win this time - I'll be offering some more candy after xmas - because I think everyone needs a little cheering up after all the excitement of xmas is past.


So, Merry Xmas everyone - I hope you get all you wish for. Me? I'll also be celebrating the fact that it will be exactly 5 months since I had my last cigarette tomorrow :D


8 comments:

Karen Lewis said...

Hi Debbie,

All the Season's best to you and yours. Pleased that you are celebrating all together - and congratulations on the 5 months without the cigarettes. That's a great head start on the usual New Year's Resolutions! :-)

Warmest Regards,

Karen

Kath Stewart said...

merry christmas to you all....glas that Graham got home safely and that the nice man from Tesco arrived...catch up with you soon...big hugs kath xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Merry christmas Debbi, glad you have Graham home this year, big congrats on the smoking you are doing so well. I bet it is so magical in your house, have a fab christmas day.x

Elaine said...

Merry Christmas Debbi!
Don't tell anyone that I like to track Santa too!
Glad to hear Tescos delivered so no beans on toast tomorrow.

Have a fabulous day tomorrow and congratulations on not smoking, that's a big feat( and I should know)

Love Elaine xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Debbi Merry Christmas to you aswell and your family also congrates on the smoke free wish I could pack in did do for a few years then started up again I keep saying I am going to pack in but have no will power anyway hope you don't get anymore snow and have a wonderful Xmas
Love Jacki XX XX

JLJ Designs said...

Merry Christmas! We started our celebration tonight with a special dinner and presents with family.

Jennifer

ForgedinPaper said...

Hope the day went well and the girls had a great time. Have a Happy New Year when it comes.

Janice said...

Merry Christmas Debbi & thank you. I've emailed you my details. Jx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...