Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday Roundup

Hiya,
back for another Sunday Roundup - 
remember to have a nosey at Kim and Lou's blogs for their Sunday Roundups too.


Well, that's the last weekend of November nearly over, and another week has passed in a blur. 
The weather seems to be featuring quite a bit at the moment - now I know there are folks further North of here that are getting it a whole lot worse so I'm not moaning, but I had to laugh when I got up this morning to be greeted with this...
apparently our Koi have decided to take up trampolining during the night! Although I don't know how I'm going to manage to pull that out of there on my own!

So what's happening in craft and blog land this week?....well I'm giving away some Simply Sassy stamps over the next few weeks - you'll find this week's giveaway here. And keep your eyes peeled as I have 2 more stamps to give away soon.
Here are a few more candies that you might be interested in...
Marianne is giving away some candy here.

Another bloggy friend of mine, Cathy, is giving away some Sugar Nellie candy too here.


I was lucky enough to meet the very famous and talented Andy Skinner and Lindsay Mason last night at The Papeterie. And I practically got them all to myself as all the other customers had gone home and they were just waiting for their taxi.
Unfortunately I couldn't make any of the workshops today with either of them as Graham is offshore and nobody else is brave enough to look after my kids :)


Are you looking for christmas present ideas for the crafter in your life? or are you trying to think of what you would like from other people this xmas. Well, Letraset have released the 4 12-packs of Flexmarkers so all 72 colours are now available, there are also some cracking Metallic packs - all 6 metallic markers are now available in a pack and these are really lovely - silver and gold that have always been available, but now you can also get red-gold, green, blue and violet - let me tell you they are gorgeous - these are water based. There is also a couple of combi packs available - contemporary christmas contains 5 pretty contemporary coloured promarkers plus a silver metallic marker OR traditional christmas contains 5 traditional coloured promarkers plus a gold metallic marker. 
And there's even more.... check out all these fab gift packs.
Right, better get back to making soup and laundry duties, ready for the school week starting again.


8 comments:

Janice said...

Nae great Debbi! Been really windy here, but apart from the lid blowing off the composter we seem intact! Jx

Macpurp said...

lots of candy!
how are you gonna manage to move that out of the pond??
See you on Wednesday!
love teen xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oops poor fish lol! Hope you manage to get it out, without getting to wet!

Oh so jealous, Lindsey was at our local craft store earlier this year, but we were up in Scotland visting Hazel (didos) lol

hugs shell xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope you manage to get someone to help with the trampoline. I'm going in search of where to buy the Flex as that's my Christmas present from husband sorted!
We've had most of the woodland deposit the leaves in our garden so I've been on leaf duty.
Paula (PEP)

Shan said...

Oh Debbi I am so sorry to hear that your trampoline went in the pond but had to say you gave me a good laugh with the thought of your fish jumping on it. Talk about a crazy mental picture. lol. I hope you have some help to get that out of there. Have a wonderful night.

Hugs
Shannin

Crafty Loops said...

Heehee, trampolining Koi.....now that would be a sight! I think we hit about 70mph last night which was pretty rough but I just love listening to it when you are all snug as a bug in your nice warm house. Hope your fish were ok. Lee x

Crafty Loops said...

Heehee, trampolining Koi.....now that would be a sight! I think we hit about 70mph last night which was pretty rough but I just love listening to it when you are all snug as a bug in your nice warm house. Hope your fish were ok. Lee x

Becky Dunham said...

Wow! That must have been some wind you had to take your tramp over like that! Poor fishies :) Hope they are okay!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...