Thursday 29 March 2012

Last of The Vintage Chic

I just want to say  to everyone who wished me well after my migraine the other day - I don't get them very often thankfully, but boy do they floor me when I do get them. Fingers crossed I don't get another one for a long while.
If you've been reading over the last few days, you'll know that I've been featuring some cards and tags that I made using the stamps from the Cardmaking in Easy Steps magazine kit. And here's the last card that I made, and this is my favourite...
I stamped the dress form stamp with versamark onto some scraps of kraft card and embossed with white embossing powder. I trimmed 2 pieces the same size and one slightly smaller to go in the middle
 I used Faded Jeans to colour the edges on the 2 larger pieces and Victorian Velvet on the smaller one. I then matted all 3 onto black card and attached to a shaped card blank from Craftwork Cards. I attached some twill ribbon and stamped the greeting direct onto the card.


I'd like to enter this card into...
DYSU - Sew It
Divas By Design - use a stamp
My Mums craft Shop - stamp it


Thanks for visiting,
 I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

5 comments:

Carole of Brum said...

I love it, Debbi, the dressforms look fab and the twill ribbon goes perfectly with your theme. CoB

Paula (PEP) said...

Interesting results with the Distress Colours on the Kraft cardstock & I love that twill ribbon - perfect with the dress form.
Paula (PEP)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Super card love that super stamp and the twill is just perfect x
Thanks for playing along with us at my mums craft shop this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Kim. said...

Love the simplicity of this card yet it has a real elegant look.
Kim xXx

Becky said...

Lovely card hun, the distress ink looks great on the kraft.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS this week,
Hugs,
Becky x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...