Wednesday 21 March 2012

More Sneaky Peeks

Yesterday was a very productive day for me, I was on a roll with the samples for this weekend and made 3 cards and 3 tags - I know, that's more than I ususally get done in a fortnight lol. 
Now, I'm not normally one for making tags, but I treated myself to the Tim Holtz die that has a full size tag and 2 bookplates on it - let me tell you, it's going to get a LOT of use. I love the fact that it even cuts out a couple of the wee reinforcing washers.
Anyway, that's enough of the Timmy love for this time of day lol
Here's the sneaky peeks
Those are my tags, I know they're not giving much away, but I'm quite pleased with them :)
Well, have a great 2nd day of Spring everyone :)
Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

3 comments:

Kat said...

Mmmm these are very sneaky, sneaky peeks Debbi. Definitely not giving away much lol!

Kat xx

Paula (PEP) said...

That die is an absolute beauty isn't it? I too love the washers for they give such a lovely finish. I'm looking forward to seeing these in their entirety - I've really got into tags at the moment & am thoroughly enjoying being stretched by the Alphatag swap I'm participating in. Just wish there were some challenges about.
Paula (PEP)

Dec'sNan said...

Hi Debbie
My sister and I met you today at Paperterie, you were trying to show us how to colour with Promarkers and we were chatting non stop lol. Your demo was amazing and it is so much easier when you see the colouring done in real life.
Thank you for taking the time to show us. I love your work and as you know have followed you for a long time. Keep it up and keep smiling.
Hugs
Liz x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...