Sunday 2 September 2012

Hobbycraft, Falkirk

Yesterday was an early start - got up at dark o'clock and off to Portlethen Railway Station - where it looked quieter than usual.......
A big thank you to everyone who came to see me at the Falkirk Hobbycraft store - I hope you took away lots of hints and tips to improve your colouring :)

I had a great day - I really enjoy sharing my knowledge and helping others to enjoy their crafting. I always meet people who own at least some promarkers, but who don't use them and I love encouraging them to use them and giving them the confidence to start playing.

Something that always tickles me about Hobbycraft stores, are the slogans and artwork in the toilets...
Not exactly sure what they want me to create with in the toilet though :s lol
And it made my day to see 2 friends I've not seen in ages. My good friend Mar, who I haven't seen in a couple years came along to surprise me with her youngest son so it was great to catch up albeit briefly with them. And also a girl I went to school with and haven't seen since 1998 - she hasn't changed a bit and we definitely need to catch up more often.
So this week I'll be busy busy with prep for my demo and class this weekend at The Papeterie, and some work for the Letraset blog, hopefully I'll get some sneaky peeks up.
Hope you've all had a super weekend - roll on Friday :)
Remember to enter my promarker giveaway - theres just a day and a half left to enter.
Debz x

3 comments:

Suze Bain said...

I don't know where you get your energy from, hope you managed a snooze on the train! xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Hmm - interesting graphics for the loo. Now do they supply loo rolls or paper dispensers I wonder........ you can tell I'm ignorant of Hobbycraft shops!
Glad it went well.
Paula (PEP)

mixamatoasties said...

Wish I could have been there but with Craig running in the Junior Scottish Run in the morning we just ran out of time :(

Next time!

S xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...