Thursday 20 September 2012

Sneaky Peeks

Only 2 more sleeps until the Craft Retreat at The Papeterie kicks off, and we're all so excited about it. I nipped over to the Papeterie yesterday morning to get a few last minute things for kitting and as I walked through the door Charlotte said "oh good, you can help too" .... so after I'd finished my egg mcmuffin and my latte, I was set to work: reorganising stock and cleaning shelves along with Charlotte, Meagan and Pearl. So by the weekend the place is going to be so jam-packed with new stock and looking fab.
So I thought I'd share a couple of sneaky peeks with you today - I'm teaching 4 workshops this weekend and here's 2 of them....
yes Kath, those are naked button - don't freak out :)

All my workshops have a floral theme this time - not my usual style, all very different but all VERY pretty. I have a promarker workshop, a flexmarker workshop, a workshop featuring the use of promarkers and flexmarkers together and last but not least an alcohol ink workshop. 
I'd like to give Letraset a big thankyou for sending us supplies for the workshops and also some great products for the Craft Retreat Raffle. :)
Right, I better go - have to take the kids to school then I'm taking my pal to collect her new kitten, so you know how I'm gonna spend the rest of the morning :)
Debz x

7 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Sounds like you're going to be very busy indeed. Hope all goes well at the weekend.
Paula (PEP)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Have a great time on your workshops these look brilliant hugs Ginny ♥

Suze Bain said...

Why did you have to tell me that the Papeterie have lots of new stock - now I'm going to have to nip in before I set off for Glasgow to see Dod Michael! xx

Kim. said...

Have a great time.
Kim xXx

Blue Daisy said...

Ohh!! Thanks for the sneaky peeks! Can't wait for your classes! I've preferenced for two of them - hope I got them!
:-)

Tracyx

Kat said...

Loving the sneaky peeks Debbi. Looks like it's going to be a great weekend. I'm sooo jealous. Hope it all goes well. I'm sure everybody's gonna love your workshops.

Kat xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So would have loved to be at your demonstration! Hope you had a fab weekend. Hugs, Wends x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...