Sunday, 30 September 2012

Neon Markers Winner

Well it seems I'm still  not getting time to blog regularly - with Uni deadlines, and craft jobs, kids and pets all getting in the way lol. And this week isn't going to be any better - Pepsi has the vet, Willow has the hospital, Faith has the hospital, Willow has a haircut - which, believe me when I say is a major ordeal, Graham's home this week and I'm pretty sure I have a hospital appt too - just need to find the letter under all my paperwork, and I also have to prep for the fabulous Christmas papercraft Extravaganza at The Papeterie on the 7th . Argh, it's looking like things are going to be pretty full on this week lol
I'm not complaining though, I'd get bored pretty quick if I had nothing to do.
So, I'm here to announce the winner of the neon marker set. Mr Random.org selected number 6 which is Chrissie Taft - well done Chrissie, please email me before noon on Tuesday with your address and I'll get them out to you this week.

Don't worry if you didn't win this time - I have another pack to give away soon.
Debz x

5 comments:

Aud said...

You are busy busy Debz, hope all apptments go alright for you !! well done Chrissie on you win. Aud x

Chrissie Taft said...

Thank you soooooo much Debbi! Really cheered my day up..xox

Paula (PEP) said...

Take care with all you have going on & hope the hospital appointments go OK.
Paula (PEP)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Congrat Chrissie on you win. hugs Ginny ♥

ChrisAndCat said...

Sounds like you have your hands full! Well done Chrissie, and thank you for the chance to enter for the neon markers.

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!