Friday 19 September 2008

Willow LO number 3

ok folks this will be my 3rd attempt at doing this pic of Willow justice. I bought the new Bo Bunny - Beau Jardin papers especially for this picture, I want to keep it fairly simple so as not to detract from the photo, but then I want to put some effort into it too.

So....... I would really appreciate any suggestions, hints or tips.
This is how far I have got (nothing is stuck down) but I'm not sure whether I should go for the black or white side of the Blush paper. What do you think?



I do realise the photography is pretty dreadful, but its just a draft.

I have used:
Bo Bunny - Beau Jardin: Blush double sided paper, strip and journalling spot from embellishment sheet
Fabric flowers and daisy punched from bazzill card (the large pink flower was paler than that to begin with so I inked it with Ink It Up)
pink bazzill card to mat photo

3 comments:

Lori said...

The paper is gorgeous isn't it! I bought the whole range! I think I would probably go with the black side s it makes the photo stand out more and makes more of a highlight of the pink around the photo and on the flower. I'm sure it'll be a stunning page whatever you do with it!

Mar G said...

I agree ;)
The papers are gorgeous. I like the pink but.....the black is gorgeous!

Beckie said...

Hi Debz
Oh I love the darker background, it makes the picture pop!
Try bringing the journalling tag down to the left corner of the photo.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...