Monday 5 July 2010

More Samples

Here's the last few samples from my Demo Day at Kitty Krafts - thought I'd share them while I remember...

The first two are using a gorgeous Hero Arts cling stamp called  Bouquet In A Vase

The next one is Dexter from Sugar Nellie...
And these last ones are all Penny Black Hedgies...


And this one's my favourite...

Of course all images were coloured with promarkers, the papers on the 1st and 3rd cards are Imaginisce, on cards 2, 4 and 5 are Dovecraft - Back to Basics and the papers on the last card are American Crafts.

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

love what you did with my favourite HA's and PB's....gorgeous...big hugs kath xxx

Macpurp said...

these are all lovely but my fave is the last one too.
beautiful cards.

love teen xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love them all but that last one is my fave too. I love the border punch. Marianne x

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWWW Debbi these are absolutely stunning they are all gorgeous images, designs, colours I love each and every one of them.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

They are all gorgeous.
I hope you are ok :)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...