Friday 9 July 2010

Sugar Nellies

I've been trying to find the time to catch up with everything and get a few challenges done, but it's not going to plan at all! What with the lovely weather and the constant demands of 3 kids on school holidays, my time doesn't seem to be my own. I coloured a couple of the new Home Grown Manga's from Sugar Nellie recently, and even managed to follow the sketch for the Sugr Bowl with one of them - unfortunately I missed the deadline for the challenge, but hey-ho, I'll share it anyway...
Image is Tiny Tiddler from Sugar Nellie, coloured with my faithful promarkers, 
Kraft card from SU, papers from Wild Rose Studio Polka Dots, ribbon from stash and I used the large octagon & large scallop octagon nesties in the cuttlebug, and the garden trellis MS punch

Image: Goldilocks from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers
cardstock is core'dinations, paper is doodlebug, MS border punch, labels nesties

Will be back soon, as I've been photographing other stuff that I haven't shared with you.

4 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Can't believe how you always get hair to look so stunning! :) I always want to go down to my crafting room and practise when I have seen what you have done. I do miss your cards at PFP. Well, I guess it's a bit too late to start with that now as I have yet to go to bed. And the morning sun is starting to show. T/C
XMarie

Rufus said...

Love these images and you've done them proud with your coloring! Just marvelous.
R/

Kat said...

These are gorgeous Debbi. I agree with Marie you always make the hair look great....as well as all the rest of course.

BTW I loved your samples from your demo day at Kitty Krafts.

I must get some more cards made for Jacqui too. Need to get a bit more organised lol!

Kat xx

Mirabelka said...

adorable!
beautiful coloring of stamps

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...