Tuesday 30 August 2011

Adding Flexmarkers

The lovely Fiona and Cathy asked me if I could put together one of my blank colour charts to include the new Flexmarkers from Letraset, so of course I'm only too happy to oblige.


Flexmarkers will be available in 72 colours, BUT if you already have all the promarkers you would only need to add 51 of those 72 colours to your collection as 21 of the flexmarker colours are already available as promarkers
(in case you were wondering, those 21 colours are: Berry Red, Sandstone, Mandarin, Pumpkin, Blush, Sunflower, Canary, Buttercup, Bright Green, Meadow Green, Apple, Forest Green, Grass, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Cyan, Pale Pink, Pastel Pink, Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink and Black)
So I have added the 51 new colours to the blank promarker chart that I made up a while ago.

So all you have to do is click on the above pic which will take you to the 4shared website where you will be able to download the chart.
I highly recommend that you print the colour chart out onto the cardstock that you normally use with your flexmarkers and/or promarkers, then colour it in :) - this way it serves as a true representation of the colours for you and it also doubles up as an at-a-glance checklist.
Please feel free to download my chart, but note it is only for personal use, DO NOT pass it off as your own or sell it or pass it on to others - I would appreciate it if you just pointed people to this post, or to my tutorial page where it is available to download.
Another wee tip for you - once your chart is all coloured in, it's worth having it laminated to save it getting tatty :)

18 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Thanks Debbi! Just what I needed, the old one is falling apart! You are a star!
Love n hugs
Marie

Elizabeth said...

Hi Debbi, many thanks for this chart and great tip about printing onto the card normally used. Elizabeth x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbi, you're such a clever girl! I love my pm chart so much and use it everyday. This new chart will come in very handy (once I get some flex markers of course lol!). Would it be ok if I added a link in next week's PFP post so that everyone can come over and get one? Hugs, Denise x

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for this - much appreciated. Looking forward to when they go on sale.
Paula (PEP)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Thanks hunnie, its fab!
Will get it printed off & my Promarkers coloured in ready for when I start collecting my Flexies!
HUgs Shell xx

aqualeiga said...

Hi Debbi, thanks so much for the chart, just like Marie, mine has fallen apart just this week! Wish I could laminate mine, but there are way too many gaps on it, and now there are flexmarkers to add to the list....I've got no hope!!!

Hugs, Ali x

Fiona said...

what a star you are!!

Fi
x

Kat said...

Hi Debbi, thanks for the chart. I really need to update mine.

Kat xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic Debbi, thanks so much for this hun.
hugs
Dawn x

xxxtglxxx said...

Thats brilliant Debbi :) Thanks so much.

hugs

xxalisonxx

LorraineM said...

Thanks Debbi - Another 51 to go! Away to check out the colours x

Kathleen said...

Hi Debbie, Ive come across your blog while blog hopping, Thanks for the fab chart, I will be printing it off in the morning and putting a link to it on my blog. Ive just ordered the sets of flexmarkers off create and craft so finding your blog was perfect timing!
Hugs Kat xx

Sarah B said...

Hi Debbie, thank you for your lovely comment today on my Sugar Nellie project, I'm not sure about the size of the stamp, the image was digi, and I set it to approximately 10cm for the whole area, so the image is possibly aboy 8.2cm, roughly the size of the rubber I would image!! Hope that helps, Thanks for the colour chart by the way have just downloaded,

Hugs Sarah B X

❤ Kaia said...

Thank you so much.
Hugs, Kaia

The Craft Bucket said...

Just received my four sets of Flexmarkers, so thanks for the chart, off to fill it in. Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Jen Nelson said...

Fab thanks Debbie, I was just about to try and do my own but i thought i'd check out blogworld first

jen xx

the crafty duck said...

Thank you I know this is a long time since the original post but you have saved me a job!! Thanks again Steph

l00pyscraftcreations said...

I know this is an old post, but you have done a fab job, thanks, xxx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...