Sunday 26 February 2012

The Coo's Tail

Yup, as usual I'm the coo's tail, with my pics and news from the NEC.
Well, I'm sure you've seen all the pics from Kath and The Papeterie, so I'm going to share a couple of mine too. But before I do, the highlight of the trip for me just had to be meeting Mario, if you don't already know Mario is Tim Holtz's business manager and he's responsible for all the BTS (Behind The Scenes) tweets which give us a little insider info on the goings-on of Tim. And my claim to fame is that Mario follows me on twitter :)
So here's me getting my pic taken with Mario, and naughty Sir Tim trying to get in on the action lol
And the one that Kath took after she had ordered Tim out of the shot lol...
Mario very kindly took one of all of us with Tim too....

After our celeb spotting and cosying up with Mario and Tim we got down to the serious business of looking at all the scrumptious new goodies that will be coming to The Papeterie soon, and here are some things that caught my eye...


 This is one of the workshops we attended - loved the project, but the tutor in my opinion left a lot to be desired. We'd have got on better if she'd just given us a photo of the finished project and we'd figured it out ourselves...... oh yeh that's pretty much what she did!!
And these are the quick cards we made at the Spellbinders workshop - which was really fun, and check out the goodies we got ... 
 the new cut, fold and tuck dies
 Ooops, tied that ribbon a bit too tight :S
 Then as if I hadn't had enough excitement, I got home to this wee parcel......
 And inside was the very stamp set that Tim has been using to demo the new Distress Markers

Back tomorrow with some pics of yesterday's alcohol ink class
Thanks for visiting, 
I appreciate any comments 
Debz x

12 comments:

Janice said...

Looks like lots of fun - & lots of goodies! Jx

Pamela said...

Thanks for the photos - I've already seen the ones Kath posted but you have some different ones. How did you manage to get a piccy of Kath? I thought she tried to hide in photos but there again she was next to Tim!

Fiona said...

ha ha Debbi...looks like you all had a fab time!!

Fi
x

Crafty Loops said...

Oh look at you Smiley O'Reilly, with Mario. Great photos Debz, so glad you had a great day. I would love to go to the NEC but alas its a little ways away from Northern Ireland! Lee x

Suze Bain said...

Looks like you had a fab time Debbi - think I'm going to have to buy some shares at The Papeterie! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab pics and love those stamps.

Paula (PEP) said...

It certainly looks as if you all had great fun & thanks for all the pics. I've managed to earn enough pennies for my Distress Markers so they're on order.......... now must search out that stamp set (thanks for pic, I now know what I'm looking for).
Paula (PEP)

Irineia Kirach said...

Que trabalhos lindos...
Adorei o cartão With Love...
Parabéns

Unknown said...

Looks like tons of fun! Awesome products and projects! :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

Kath Stewart said...

can you believe it's really a week ago we were there and having so much fun...hugs kath xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous piccis Debbie i love KAths face she can hardly contain herself LOL Fabby makes too and delish tim goodies

ali x

Creative Card Crewe said...

I went to that Kaisercraft workshop and the Spellbinders too! I know exactly what you mean about the tutor! Not very helpful to say the least!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...