Thursday 2 February 2012

Fancy a crafty class?

Evening folks :)
well that's Graham away for a fortnight again, poor wee Faithy takes it especially hard and was devastated this morning when we took her to school. And of course daddy then feels like crap for leaving.
But the good thing about taking him over to the heliport is I get to pop in past The Papeterie for a catch up with the girls.
So I thought I'd share with you some of the things that are coming up in February at the fabbest craft shop in Aberdeen (In my opinion of course)...


First up, on Saturday 11th Feb there is a free "quick cards" demo in the morning - a great opportunity to be inspired for all those last minute cards we get caught out with, well now you'll never get caught out again.
And in the afternoon, the gorgeous Charlotte herself will be taking her Vintage Notebook class. She'll be using Tim Holtz products and showing various techniques to create a beautiful notebook - ideal to use as a crafty journal.
In fact here's one she made for me - and I use it as a colouring journal, I colour an image with promarkers/flexmarkers and list the colours I've used for future reference. - So handy!, 
Not that you need any more incentive to book a place on this class, but everyone who attends the class will then get 10% off any Tim Holtz products purchased on the day. For any details of any of the classes at The Papeterie, please tel 01224 802337

I'll be at The Papeterie demonstrating Letraset promarkers and flexmarkers on Saturday 25th February (morning only) and I'm more than happy to answer any questions or show you anything you want demonstrated so don't be scared to ask. 
I have a class in the afternoon, but it's full - we'll be decorating a gift box using the new Letraset alcohol inks and various different textures and surfaces. So if you didn't manage to book a place this time and quite fancy it then let the girls at The Papeterie know and we'll see what we can do about running this class again. Here's a wee sneaky peek

And the last class for February is a very special one - it's especially for anyone who fancies making their own wedding invitations. Lots of ideas to inspire you to make your own wedding stationery and wow your guests. This is from 1-3pm on Sunday 26th Feb. Again, just call 01224 802337 to book your place.




Thanks for visiting, I appreciate any comments Debz x

2 comments:

Berni said...

Why do you have to be so far away? :(

This is my official request for you to come and do a class in the Midlands.

Thank you ;)

Berni x

Paula (PEP) said...

Looks brilliant with those peeks. I love the look of your colouring notebook too. Hope your assignments are well under control. Have a good weekend.
Paula (PEP)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...