Sunday 19 February 2012

It's nearly time..

Well, this evening I'll be sitting on a plane bound for Birmingham. Sorry, but I just can't say Birmingham without putting on the accent lol
Kath, Charlotte, Rachel and I will be on our way to the Craft, Hobby & Stitch International trade show on Monday and Tuesday.
I'm trying to figure out why I can't use any of the blogging apps on my iphone, so in the meantime I'll try and tweet as much as I can, with loads of pics and sneaky peeks. Click here to follow my twitter, or you can click on the wee button at the top of my sidebar.


Thanks for visiting, I appreciate any comments Debz x

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fingers crossed it doesn't start snowing again or we might be going on a wing and a prayer...hugs kath xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Hmmmm - still haven't quite got the hang of that Twitter thingy....... looks like it's becoming urgent I do...... think I need to grow younger!
Hope it's going well for you all.
Paula (PEP)

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...