Monday 6 February 2012

Hiya,
just a wee quickie from me tonight - had a wee jaunt over to the best craft shop in Aberdeen, you know... The Papeterie to meet Lyn and Kath and of course Charlotte, Pearl and Rachel.


So I thought I'd let you know that The Papeterie blog has been relaunched - there are loads of new things - pages for demos, classes, and even a competition. 
So pop over there and have a nosey around.


If you read my blog regularly you'll know that I'm a big fan of Diamond White cardstock for colouring with promarkers, it's made by the Arjo Wiggins mill in Aberdeen and is sold at The Papeterie. It comes in 120, 160, 250 and 300 gsm weights and is sold as loose stock - a deep box costs £5.99 and takes roughly 160 sheets of the heaviest weight card. I prefer to use the 250gsm for most projects.
If you would like to try it out, just contact Charlotte at The Papeterie and ask for a sample of Diamond White, she can also send you a sample pack of all the other cards and papers they do.


Thanks for visiting, I appreciate any comments Debz x

7 comments:

Fiona said...

Debbi..can you order Diamond white online??

Thought that was a cider...

Fi
x

Sarah said...

Thank you for the heads up - was given some other paper to try but it didn't live up to expectations so I have given Charlotte an email to try this new Diamond White.
Thanks again.
Hugs SarahS

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You are so lucky to have such a great craft shop. Have asked for a sample of card so looking forward to trying it.

Suze Bain said...

I agree, definitely the best craft shop in these here parts! And every time you go in they've got even more new stuff! (for example Letraset ink!!) xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for info - have added to my RSS Feeds. Hope you had a good chinwag.
Paula (PEP)

Kath Stewart said...

looking forward to keeping up to speed with the latest news on the new look blog debs and totally agree about Diamond White...definitely my must-have cardstock...hugs kath xxx

Jessica Griffin said...

That looks wonderful! I love the marker display with the colors on the side! It's beautiful!!

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...