Friday 3 July 2020

Arteza Everblend Markers Review - Part One

These aren’t the cheapest markers on the market, but they’re far from being the most expensive, they are at, what I would call, an affordable level.

So I decided to treat myself to the 120 set which comes complete with a carry case, so here goes my review……

 Arteza Everblend Markers

I initially ordered the 120 set – mainly so that I would have as many of the colours as possible in one go. 

Carry Case

They arrived in a custom made carry case that is sturdy and practical and not at all bulky.

The case has a Velcro and buckle closure so there’s no chance of this popping open by accident, it also has a carry handle as well as a shoulder strap so a lot of thought has been put into the design of the case clearly.

Once the case is opened up you find that the sides have Velcro too so you can open these up for easier access to the markers which all have their own elasticated ‘slot’. There are a few other marker brands that have a similar holding system, but this seems to be far superior and better thought out. So as you can see from the photos you can have everything very neatly held together or opened out depending on the situation. There are also an extra few empty slots – I’d imagine for you to expand your collection of everblend markers or even to add in your favourites from other brands. I thought about adding in the colours I use for white skin from my promarkers as initially I couldn’t find a suitable colour combo in the Everblend markers, but I’ll get to that later in my review.

The section that holds the markers can also be removed from the body of the case, it’s all held in with heavy duty Velcro – I have to say, I really can’t fault the case at all.

thanks for visiting, 

it's always nice to hear what you think so feel free to leave me a comment 

Debz

No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...