Tuesday 7 July 2020

Tea and a Book

As I mentioned the other day, I was inspired by Krista Smith's June colour challenge to do some colouring again and I've enjoyed doing something for fun again. 
This next card was for the "thinking of you" prompt, this image also reminds me of my friend Gosia, except she likes coffee not tea.
I coloured this image with promarkers, keeping a fairly monochromatic theme throughout with just a pop of colour for her skin and cup. I used a simple patterned paper from a cheap 12x12 pad I picked up ages ago at B&M Stores and added some flowers I punched and shaped from holographic card - not sure if the photo really does them justice, they are super sparkly.
The greeting is a Tim Holtz stamp.

Image: Tea and a Book - Krista Smith
Media: promarkers

thanks for visiting, 
it's always nice to hear what you think so feel free to leave me a comment 
Debz

No comments:

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...