Wednesday 19 November 2008

Aren't kids wonderful......:)

My youngest - Faith - who is only 2 years old melted my heart last night and reduced me to tears and I just wanted to share it with you.

She came running through from the lounge, wrapped both arms tight around me and said.....

"I wuv oo mummy" (translates as I love you mummy in case you hadn't worked it out)

Well that was it, I was in bits.

Its the little moments like that, that make you forget that they're holy terrors the rest of the time lol.

2 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Awww... she's a wee cutie. Magic moments when they say things like that.

Mar G said...

Awwwww wee Fayfee :)
Great pic Deb....Look how blue Fayfee's eyes her & how grown up she looks now? x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...