Thursday 27 November 2008

Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad


My mum and dad celebrate their 38th wedding anniversary tomorrow so I thought I'd quickly throw up a post with a pic.

I used a pearlescent gold card blank, the flowers were made using 2 different shades of purple Core'dinations card which was embossed using the swirls embossing folder in the cuttlebug, distressed using the BG files and then punched with various sizes of Woodware daisy punches. The pot was cut from terracotta coloured Core'dinations card and again embossed with the swirly folder and distressed with the BG files. The leaves and curly bits were cut freehand from some olive green Core'dinations card. And there were a few glittery brads from Papermania and a silver greeting peel off.

1 comment:

Mar G said...

Gorgeous card Deb :) Bet your Mum & Dad will be thrilled with it!
Well Done x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...