Thursday, 12 March 2009

Gorjuss Girl in purple and green

I really love these stamps from Sugar Nellie - and there are going to be more released very soon apparently.

I thought I'd try out one of the papers from the Papermania Spring Burst range that I have been avoiding. But I think it has worked out not too bad. And I just love the purple/green combo.

Image: Just a Girl, Gorjuss Girls - Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers plus white gelly roll and pearl pen in lilac

card: core'dinations in green and purple, green is embossed with thanks combo folder in cuttlebug and sanded, purple card is cut with new oval scallop nesties and sanded.

paper: Spring Burst from Papermania

Ribbon: anita's purple wide organza

sentiment stamp:Clare Curd's Signature Range

and WRMK eyelet

7 comments:

Manda said...

I ADORE this card!! The colour combos you are starting to use work sooo well!

Have I said I LOVE this card???

Macpurp said...

ooooh i love this! Great combo!
i can't wait till these are available again!
lovely card xx

scotspanda said...

oooh I love it, the paper is gorgeous and the card is lush hun

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Stunning card. Love the lime and the purple together. I love the gorjuss stamps, they're so easy to colour. Bet you're glad you bought them!

jenny said...

Fabulous card, love the colour combo and the embossing x

Jennyx

Mar G said...

Wow Deb - what a stunning card :-)
I LOVE it & as you know I'm not a purple fan.....I nearly bought the 6x6 Spring Burst papers yesterday from the PMS, I was able to go in quickly while the birthday party were waiting to be seated in Pizza Hut. It took me SO long to walk there though that I was only in the shop 2 mins & Bobby phoned my mobile to say they were seated & waiting on me to order! (Typical)
Well Done You on another fab card x

Meahni said...

Oh this is soooooooooooo gorgeous. You are just too clever for the rest of us!

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!