Friday, 27 March 2009

Nowt to say

well, not much at all to say really...

still gutted about my pencils, but hey-ho.... poop happens!!

have spent the evening running the March payroll and then doing the PAYE year end for one of my clients, so that's all done and dusted - and the proceeds will no doubt be spent on stash lol.

Am thinking about a wee run to Letham Crafts tomorrow, will see what the weather's like - I hate driving on the dual cabbageway if its peeing down with rain.

ok are you bored yet? no? I am lol, so am off to stuff my face and see if I can catch up with some of these challenges as I've fallen wayyyyyyyyyyyyy behind.

2 comments:

Macpurp said...

that was a real bummer about the pencils!
we were planning a trip to Kingussie tomorrow but snow is forecast.

have fun if you go
love teen xx

dawnmarieg said...

Oooh let me know if you buy any goodies.x

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!