Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Willow in Bittersweet

I recently got the Willow's armchair accessory stamp from Whiff of Joy and thought I'd have a wee play with it.

This is another card for Kirsty's Cards for Heroes appeal, so I've not added a sentiment so it can be used for just about any occassion.

Images: Willow with hot chocolate and Willow's armchair from Whiff of Joy, coloured with promarkers and doodlebug flock

Chocolate core'dinations card for matting

Basic Grey - Bittersweet papers

Prima flowers

Dovecraft heart brad from Mar

5 comments:

Manda said...

Wow Deb yet ANOTHER fab card. I really do envy your eye for colour!

Manda xxx

FionaJ said...

Love this card, have posted off your images this morning, although I failed to enclose the new Leanne Ellis Images, so I'll post them off seperatly this week, found them under a pile of flowers I had cut out in preparation for making some cards.
Hows it going with other half being at work, mines back for a couple of days and getting under my feet!!!!

Meahni said...

Gorgeous. I am sure it will make any recipient very happy. I love the colouring of the chair, and I love the chair, I want one too!

Macpurp said...

this card is beautiful!

i have been trying to get some flock at my local craft shops but no luck yet. will look online now i see it is "doodlebug flock"
do you use it like gliter ?
love tina xx

Rach said...

a beautiful card Deb, love the papers that you have used and your images, beautifully coloured. hugs Rachxxx

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!