Saturday 27 February 2010

Lucky Week

 I've been really lucky this week, its been the first time in ages that I've had the time to enter some of the fabulous challenges that are on the go and I was so chuffed to learn that I won a couple of Wags n Whiskers stamps on the Spoonful of Sugar challenge last week and then this morning I saw that I'd been featured on Our Creative Corner with my very first time using Distress Inks.
 
 Talking about Distress Inks, I was so chuffed with all the comments I got with modern with a vintage twist card that I managed to snap up the Tim Holtz TSV from QVC's craft day on Tuesday and it arrived yesterday - so you know what I'm going to be playing with as soon as I can.

Well I suppose I better get on with all my jobs and hopefully I'll get time later to go and play

4 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

Thats great, Debbi!!
Congratulations :)

I was glued to QVC all Tuesday looking at everything I wanted but couldn't afford, lol. My son hated not having cbeebies on!

Silke Ledlow said...

Debbi - CONGRATS on both accomblishments and esp. for being our FS this week!!! Your easle card is GORGEOUS!!!!

Thank you for paying our Challenge and we hope you'll play again very soon!!! Hugs ~S~

Jennifer Meyer said...

Congratulations Debbi! Your card was SO sweet and your coloring was beautiful!

Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Our Creative Corner!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Mar G said...

Well done on winning the Spoonful of Sugar challenge & being featured on Creative Corner...Looking forward to seeing more distressed creations soon...! x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...