Tuesday 16 February 2010

Passion for Promarkers #39 - Buttons & Bows

That's another week passed in a flash and we're onto week 39 at Passion for Promarkers. This week Sue has chosen "Buttons & Bows" as her theme and you can use any colours of promarkers to join in, so we want to see plenty of entries this week.
And to entice you even more, we have a pack of 5 promarkers up for grabs from
So this is my sample...
Image: Coffee Time from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers: Cocktail Pink and Salmon Pink, Cinnamon and Walnut, Blush.
The paper, scalloped square and greeting are all from Craftwork Cards, the buttons are Papermania capsule collection and I made the bow from Anita's organza ribbon and pink satin ribbon from my stash

Remember to pop over and see the rest of the DT samples which are simply gorgeous, as well as the samples from our current guest DT's, Emma and Tracy.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice and beautiful colours! Regards, Ageeth

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Debbi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Cards By MI said...

Love your bow/flower. Really cute, like the rest of your card.
xMarie

Suzanne said...

Debbi this is just too cute I love the colour combo and the rosette is fab. Sue :o)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
What a gorgeous card. I love the soft browns and the rosette of bows is fabulous. A beautifully coloured image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

lil-paper-pixie said...

So cute Deb, I just love that bow!!!

Hugs

Sarah

Meahni Pieterse said...

Beautiful card Debbi. Love the bow thingy... Great colours too. (Love the photos on the previous post :-))

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful colours Debbi I am going to have a pop this week xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous - love those colours...xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Eeeek - hope your Dad is ok too...xx

Emma said...

Beautiful card Debbi...so pretty.
Hugs Emma x

Carole said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combination and a gorgeous image :)
Carole

Kat said...

This is lovely Debbi. I'm still trying to catch up with my favourite blogs this week!

Kat xx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...