Monday 23 August 2010

Emily & Aidan

I have a couple of things to share with you that I did before I went on holiday, as you know, I have a very good friend who lives in Ibiza, her daughter Emily had her birthday the week before we went out there and her son Aidan celebrated his 9th birthday on the day we left Ibiza so I had to be all organised and have their cards made ahead of time.
 For some reason I managed to take a pic of Aidan's card, but not Emily's....
Image: Scooter Boy from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers
Kraft card and green paper from Stampin' Up, Kraft patterned papers from Simply Create, greeting is from Penny Black and fibres from stash

I was also asked to make 3 wee gift boxes for a customer...
I cheated and used some Craftword Cards Easy Peasy box blanks from Simply Create, and decorated them with core'dinations card (punched using various MS punches) Tonic butterflies, Card candy, punched retro flowers and dotty flowers from craftwork cards.

I finally managed to get back in the swing of crafting - yup it took a wee while lol. But there's nothing I can share with you just yet, but watch this space and all will be revealed soon...

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the male card, what a cute image and those boxes look fab. Marianne x

Kat said...

Love that card Debbi. Just perfect for a wee boy. And these boxes are so cute.

Just noticed you've not smoked for 30 days.....that's fantastic, well done.

Kat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I have left something for you over on my blog hun
hope your ok!
Hugs shell xx

Susie said...

Both pieces of work look fab! Love those gift boxes!! Susie x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...