Tuesday 17 August 2010

More Pics and Blog Candy results

Well, as promised I'm back with some more Ibiza pics - thanks for all the lovely comments I got about the girls yesterday, and yes - Faith (the wee blondie) has a very expressive face and likes to make all sorts of funny faces.

So, now it's time to draw the winner of my blog candy - I've added some bits and bobs seeing as I now have well over 500 followers and very nearly 50,000 hits. I'd like to thank all of you who come and visit me and leave such lovely comments, it really is appreciated.


Drum roll please.......


The winning entry is number 193 which is Alizabethy at Just Card Making Crazy - congratulations Alizabethy, please email me wiccababe (at) btopenworld (dot) com as soon as possible and I'll get your goodies off in the post (might have to split it into 2 parcels because of the weight!.

If in the unlikely event Alizabethy doesn't contact me before noon on Sunday 22nd August, I will re-draw the candy.

Thankyou once again to everyone who entered

14 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous pics of your beautiful girls.....can you e-mail me your telephone number...need to have a chat...big hugs kath xxx

Аленушка said...

I congratulate Alizabethy!!

Maureen said...

Cngratulations to Alizabethy on winning your blog candy and thanks for doing the draw.
Maureen..........x

Julie said...

Hi Debbi - the pics of your littluns are just gorgeous!! Sounds like you had a great holiday. Congrats to the winner of your candy! Juliexx

Alizabethy said...

I am chuffed to bits to be the winner of your fantastic blogaversary candy, Thank you so much!

Michelle said...

Congrats to Alizabethy! and well done Debbi on the no smoking!
hugs
Michelle
x

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the luck winner....looks like you are having a great time on vacation(-:

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

WOW :) congrats to Alizabethy :)
Such a fab candy :)
Hugs, Anja

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just catching up on 2 day's photos (how do you gte them so big on your blog?) Gorgeous pics of 2 very pretty girls. Glad you had a good time and well done on the no smoking. Hope you are putting aside the money saved for some crafting goodies. Congrats to the lucky winner. Marianne x

☼ Cheryl* said...

The pics are lovely :)
Congrats Alizabethy!

Kona Kid Krafter's said...

Oh my goodness your girls are adorable :o) If they are little crafters send them our way :o) My family started a kids challenge blog a few months ago here is our blog
http://konakidkrafters.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

Hi Debbie, love the photos -- Faith is such a sweetie !! Sorry missed you and Kath last Thurday -- hope will see you soon for a coffee and catch up
.
WELL DONE on smoking front !!!!!!!
Anne xxx

Christine said...

Congrats, Alizabethy!!

Debs M said...

have nominated you for an award on my blog for all your advice and tutorials x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...