Thursday, 9 April 2009

Last minute Easter card

I realised I had only made the one Easter card so far and I need two - one for my folks' and one for the out-laws. So have been busy busy this evening and not only thrown together an Easter card, but I also made Mar's Get Well Soon card.

Image: one of the gorgeous Sarah Kay images I got from Dawn Marie, coloured with promarkers

core'dinations card in orange, lime and lemon - the lemon was embossed with my favourite paisley folder for the cuttlebug.

ribbon is dovecraft

greeting - silver peel off

4 comments:

Riet said...

ohh woww what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colour.

hugs Riet.x

POPPET said...

Gorgeous hun, love the embossed part hugs Pops x x

Meahni said...

Love the colours and your colouring is amazing!

dawnmarieg said...

Y'know, I've just spotted this card, when did you sneak this one in??? Absolutely gorgeous, I adore how you have coloured her, what do you think is best copics or promarkers hmmmmm.

Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!