Sunday 19 April 2009

The Sugar Bowl - Challenge #8 - attempt #2

I so enjoyed using Tiets' sketch for challenge #8 over at the Sugar Bowl, that I thought I'd have another bash at it... Sorry for the dreadful pic - dodgy light once again!

Image: A gift for you from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers, sakura gelly roll and stardust

Cardstock is all core'dinations

papers are all Papermania Spring Burst

Greeting: Kanban diecut

white Doodlebug boutique trim and Papermania clear shimmer dots

8 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card and I love your colouring on your adorable image...love the colour combo...Hugs Kath xxxx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Macpurp said...

i love the colours you have used, isn't that image just so sweet!
am gutting out my craft room ,,,again...I may not be out for some time!
love tina x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous colouring on this image. It is so sweet! I love it!!Great choice of papers!
Have a fab day in the sun!
Judy xx

Anonymous said...

super cute hun, great image she looks adorable with her little gift. hugs rachxx

Giò said...

Pretty card. I love this new stamp!!! Kiss from Sardinia. Giò

Rita said...

Beautiful Card, love the colours you have used. Hugs Rita xxxx

Unknown said...

Debs i Love this image and the colours you have choosen ti use are fab, great card, have to admit i've not had the chance to ink this image up yet, too many lush new stamps on the go at the mo, don 't know which ones to use first.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...