Friday 16 October 2009

Here comes the sun

here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

hmmm, seem to be doing a lot of singing at the moment lol Its actually a lovely day here today - bit breezy, but thats what happens when you live on the coast.

 My chum Mar's eldest son Robbie celebrated his 14th birthday on Wednesday, and I thought I'd share it with you. I kept it pretty simple, cos apparently fussy isn't cool lol

 Image: WS Edward from TGF, coloured with promarkers: Caramel, Walnut, Cocoa and Chestnut for his hair, Blush for his skin, Lime Zest and Lime Green for his shirt, Arctic Blue and Sky Blue for his pullover, Royal Blue and Indigo Blue for his trousers, Lime Green for his shoes.

Papers are all Basic Grey Lime Rickey, buttons from stash and the greeting is Daisy & Dandelion 

Edwards close up....  
 Talking of birthdays, today is one of my PfP teamies birthdays - Happy Birthday Michele xxx Hope you have a super day. 
Feel free to pop over and wish her a happy birthday - if you haven't been there before, you are gonna love her gorgeous creations 

4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbi,
Another great card. So well put together and such a well finished image. Love it.
HUgs,
Fiona x

Gina said...

I am really starting to like him, I love his hair again and the colours you have used :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I keep getting you songs in my head when I read your blog, oh no just seen money, money, money again as I type this. This is a great boy's card. Love the hair colouring. This is one cool dude. Marianne x

Natalie said...

Great card Debbi, great image and layout. x

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...