Important Thingies

Buy your Promarkers and Aquamarkers, Safmat and LetraTac HERE

NEW CLASS DATES UP HERE!

Monday, 26 October 2009

Xmas Mini Candy Winner

Thankyou to everyone who entered my mini xmas candy - it was really interesting to find out what you'd all like from santa, gave me a few ideas for things to pop on my list. Although the Santa who comes to my house refuses to buy any crafty stuff for me - bah humbug.

Anyway, I won't keep you in suspenders any longer, the lucky winner is......


Tracy

Please email me your home address and I'll pop your goodies in the post.  

3 comments:

pisces23 said...

congrats tracy! enjoy playing with your candies..

from sweden
lourna(pisces23)

Janette said...

Congrats Tracy,hope you have a ball playing with your candy.x

Betsabè said...

Congrats