Tuesday 2 November 2010

Giggles & Shopping - Pt 2

Back again, with some more of the story...
Saturday afternoon was meant to be spent doing a recce - but there were a few deals that were far too good to pass up - 2 deep-edge MS punches for £25 for instance, so a bit of buying was done. I went and introduced myself to the gorgeous Angela at Angel Crafts. So after a busy afternoon checking everything out we went back to the beautiful Crowne Plaza to meet Kath for dinner and drinks. 
Here's the fabby room that I shared with Anne... 


we had a quick-ish dinner, then retired to Kath's room to tear the X-Factor contestants to shreds and of course a few laughs - Kath had a hilarious tale to tell us, but it took quite a while as she couldn't finish the story for laughing so hard herself.
Here's my funny friends Anne & Kath...


 Here's us all on the 15th floor trying to take pics of the view - and failing lol


 I pinched that last one from Kath, cos there are not very many pics of me at all, although Anne has a very incriminating one of me.


So tomorrow I'll show you the rest of my pics and tell you all about my buys (sorry Sarah, am making you wait lol)

2 comments:

nnalorac said...

This demoing must be a real cash winner with such posh rooms, how the other half live eh! Fab photos Debbi. Carol.xx

Anne said...

I'm a clingon Carol --- didn't demo but lucky enough to share Debz room
Anne xxx

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...