Thursday 18 November 2010

Simply Create DT - MME Holly Jolly - again

Hiya,
back with some more MME Holly Jolly from Simply Create to share with you. Jacqui sent a jewellery box to alter as part of my kit this month and it had me stumped for a wee while. Especially when I saw what some of the other girls on the DT had done with theirs. But I decided to make a wee portable calendar with mine by removing the foam insert and replacing it with a foldy-up calendar (foldy-up is a highly technical crafters term lol)
So I covered and lined the box with MME Holly Jolly papers, then used some more to concertina for the calendar part, and finished it off with the beautiful red trim all from Simply Create...






2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very clever - like it lots. Elizabeth

Highland Monkey's said...

What a lovely and unusual calendar.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...