Monday 18 October 2010

Oops

Oopsie, forgot to share some pics of the birthday bash at the weekend. Willow had a super time with her wee friends, we had a couple more than expected but hey the more the merrier..
The party girl with face painted as a dog ?!

 The girls all queueing up to get their faces painted

 The boys - who definitely didn't want their faces painted!



 Faith halfway through her facepainting





Quote of the day has to be this....
the boys were all making themselves scarce when the face-painting was being done so I rounded them up and asked if they wanted to get their faces painted - obviously in something manly and macho lol
Their reply, and I think this is priceless was....... "NO way! 'cause then we'll need to have a bath!!"


Off tomorrow for a crafty chat with my chums Kath, Anne and Lyn - then over to the Papeterie to discuss the details of my demo on Saturday.

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Brilliant - LOVE that final quote! I do facepainting and my son will only let me do it on him once a year - for halloween!

Rx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL typical boys hun ...love it!!!
Looks like they all had loadsa fun hun!
hugs shell xx

janette.tay said...

Looks like a great time was had by all, hope you ladies had a nice crafty chat.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...